Behold...I call it, 'sunrise paddy field' bento!!
I even designed this on paper first: [link]
before making it possible..lolz
This bento has:
- chicken curry (first time making chicken curry, n it turned out quite good
- tomato rice for the sky (first time making tomato rice too
- white rice with selasih seed (like black sesame seed) and white sesame seed for the paddy field
- chicken egg for the sun (was planning on using quill egg, but couldn't find any yesterday...if it was quill egg, the sun will look smaller n cuter just like in the design i made)
- veggies (carrot, cherry tomato, boiled snowpeas in pods, Cameron zucchini, grilled eggplant, rocket lettuce)
Next time i'll make a neater bento!!